Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Elvis or Billy Idol?

Tonight at the dinner table I flashed my 11 month old son a modest impersonation of Elvis, consisting of a raised, quivering upper lip. My son returned the gesture with a Billy Idol-like sneer. With two children, including a three year old daughter, who my wife likes to believe is the second most mature person in the house, our home life has been hectic, albeit with unmitigated... happiness.

Needless to say, maintaining this blog was a low priority in the last year. But here I am, in the middle of the night, trying to find the writing voice I misplaced somewhere between the pile of poopy diapers and those nightly, sprints from dinner to bed. I'll say this again, just to be completely clear. I said, "Poopy," comfortably and without shame.

Now that I've managed to climb back on this horse, I will try to stay on. I will resume blog entries that include the big picture look of technology in our world. And I will write more often about the technology work that is shaping the learning environment at Edgewood. That is, when my little Billy Idol isn't too busy Rebel Yelling at me.

No comments: